itQED is an IT support business run by partners Colin Weeks and Roger Shepherd and a team of enthusiastic, qualified engineers based on the A4 between Reading and Maidenhead.
Our target market is businesses within 45 minutes’ drive of our office, a strong local focus that gives us the ability to provide a faster and more personal response, with the bonus of monthly visits and proactive maintenance.
Among our clients are Mereo Biopharma, Neftex, Retail Human Resources, Watercare International, Powertec, the Institute of Grocery Distributors, Spindler and Concept Smoke Systems.
We work to a clear set of principles and objectives:
- To provide easy access to maintenance, upgrades, and other computer support services for business and home office users.
- To make our clients feel that we are within easy reach. We do this by being accessible, visible and responsive as we are just round the corner.
- To work as directly as possible with the business owners, including making regular site visits and offering them easy access to our partners’ mobile phones whenever advice is needed.
- To deliver solutions in a way that frees up our clients from involvement in technologies they neither understand nor wish to manage.
- To distance ourselves from the focus on IT equipment and software that still pervades many parts of the industry.
- To concentrate instead on what clients want to achieve. The question of technical solutions arises only after we have fully understood their business – from strategy to the bottom line – and their ambitions and needs.
We find many clients need to be moved from “organic”, ageing systems to a more agile, reliable and ultimately cost-effective IT configuration while other clients have a good infrastructure that just requires minor re-configuration and maintenance. One key aim is that this will generate a return on investment through its effect on efficiency and profitability.
Your IT Team
With a unique blend of skills and experience, you are in safe hands with an itQED consultant. This is what sets us apart from the competition.
Colin has over 25 years in IT so knows a few things. He’s happiest configuring complex server set-ups and ensuring delivery of the best technologies to customers.
Roger has over 35 years IT experience, complex networking, telephony and Cisco are his life blood.
Rob is responsible for managing the helpdesk and engineers as well as being a very adaptable, qualified Microsoft engineer in his own right.
Project Delivery Manager
James is responsible for delivering projects to customers. Very technical. Powershell guru. Runs on caffeine.
Robert has been an IT Engineer for a number of years. Microsoft qualified. He is happiest paying attention to the details.
Scott is dedicated to IT and customer support. He has a number of Microsoft qualifications and is studying for more.
Adam is an up and coming engineer of the future.
Shraleel is an up and coming engineer of the future.
Sales and Operations Manager
Harry has many (many) years of experience of customer care in the IT industry. Heavily focused on customer satisfaction.